The National Printer Repair Network and Ward Kraft, Inc., have teamed up to provide you a glimpse of a uniquely designed shipping label. The National Printer Repair Network is known for its nationwide membership organization of printer repair and copier dealers. Ward Kraft is known for its diverse product offerings of custom business forms and adhesive labels.
Please watch the video links below so that you can see how this uniquely designed patented shipping label works.
This particular shipping label eliminates the need for a clear plastic pouch, eliminates the purchasing of extra consumables, eliminates time and labor, eliminates printing and folding of a packing list and eliminates the packing list printer. The packing list is printed on the backside of the shipping label. We have both small and large label formats available that work in both thermal printers and laser printers. As you can see,it streamlines the shipping process. It’s perfect for eCommerce companies, distribution centers, fulfillment operations, office supply companies, manufacturing environments, etc.
Additional benefits include:
- Reduces handling and labor for shipping operations
- Lowers total system cost of ownership
- Increases accuracy of matching product with the shipping destination
- Less customer complaints due to no packing list found and/or wrong product received
- Uses one printer vs. two printers
- Increases productivity – much more efficient/more products shipped
- One consumable to carry vs. five consumables
- Green initiative with less landfill waste
Ward Kraft has been in the printing/converting industry since 1972 and is a trade only manufacturer that produces business forms and labels for all types of printing devices.
If you are interested in learning more about the above and would like to become a business forms and labels value added reseller/supplier or have a need for the above shipping label in your very own shipping operations, please contact Frank Topinka at 1-508-981-6946 or Ray Russell at 1-800-821-4021 x4324.