Summarized from a 2017 Field Service USA Report, dsi.
By leveraging new field service technologies, such as mobile applications and remote access to experts, dealers can both facilitate the success of new employees and deliver on customer expectations.Customers’ demands for visibility into field service processes as they affect their business have become unprecedented. Field service companies must acknowledge this essential issue and take steps to accommodate those demands while equipping workforces with the skills and technologies to do so.
Today, copier and printer repair service technicians on whom dealers have relied for decades:are
- transferring their responsibilities to younger technicians, the Millennials,
- the younger generation has grown up with digital technology where best practices honed over years of work by older generation techs are understandably lacking.
Service organizations must capture the knowledge of experienced technicians and make it available to new employees in real time that provide service information at the technician’s fingertips. In considering these factors, three focus areas emerge from the research:
- Enable novice technicians to collaborate and access information in real time.
- Connect novices with experts with effective knowledge management solutions.
- Make superior tools, services, and customer-oriented applications a part of technicians’ digital environment.
Collabtic is the Next Generation Digital Mobile App for Field Service -
- Platform smart about the industry
- Instant and efficient communication across the service organization
- Customized communication based on area of focusAutomatically connect service problems to subject matter experts
- Retain and re-use knowledge
- Recognize and incentivize Technicians effortsFast access across Mobile and Desktop Applications
To arrange a live web demo for your service team, click on the demo link or call or email Frank at 508-981-6946 or firstname.lastname@example.org.